Friday, March 18, 2011

The Lily Update and other things

It's been such a long time since my last post. And have I heard about it. So, as requested here are a couple of new pictures of Lily. She definately isn't a little puppy anymore. But still oh so much a puppy as she is pouncing on top of pour Monty the cat right at this moment.

and this cute one

Here she is all 36#. I'm sure she weighs about 40# by now. She is lots of work but I'm so glad to have her. I'm not so sure that Will feels that way but maybe eventually he will warm up to her. With that face who wouldn't love her?
Did I hear someone ask where are the cards? Yes I do still make cards. And Tuesday, March 22 is my monthy card class. Would you like to see one of the cards we will be making? Sure you do. Let me run and snap one and I'll add it, one moment please.....

Class times are 1:30 and around 4:00 pm. Please RSVP my email by noon Monday, March 21 if you are coming and please bring your own scissors and adhesive. Cost is $10.00 and we will be making 4 cards/envelopes and a 3D project. Hope to get an email from you..Till the next post...Happy Stamping...Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment