Wednesday, December 15, 2010

She's here....Miss Lily

The day is finally here...I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. But now the fun begins. Today at noon Mary, my daughter, Alex my grandson and I went and picked out and brought our newest family member home....Here she is
Here she is eating laying down.....

Taking a little rest after playing. Bob the cat in the background is not impressed.
I'm now in my stamp room working on Christmas cards and Lily is sleeping on her baby blanket.

Till the next post.....happy stamping....Dianne

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Dianne, what a cutie!! Now you are NEVER going to have time to keep your blog updated!! Miss Lilly looks very healthy, and looks like she will melt your heart even after doing a "no-no" (like chewing up your furniture). LOL, but of course you will train her better than I did with my boys. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete