Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday

Hi All.................

This is a very busy time....wheeewwww!!! Alex, my grandson just left. I watched him today so his Mommy could go shopping. And look what she bought for the people on my Christmas list.
So while Mary was busy at the stores I was busy off and on in my stamping room working on a project for my daughter Theresa.Thank you Tami Ackerson for the idea. I made it into an ornament with a pocket in the back so lottery tickets will slip in the back.

Now with those done I can concentrate on getting ready for my workshop on Tuesday. What to do. I'm so ready to work on something other than Christmas cards but wait.....I haven't finished making my Christmas cards. I'd better get busy time is running out. So until next time....Happy stamping.......Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment