Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What a windy Wednesday

Hi all....busy time for me lately. My Grandson had surgery, my Dad was in the hospital and had surgery and is home now and yesterday was card class. We had a great time at card class. It always makes things so much better after a relaxing evening stamping with friends. Here is one of the cards we made. I love this stamp set.
This is a picture of my daughter Theresa, my grand daughter Emma and myself on elegant night on the cruise.
Thanks for stopping by and until the next post....Happy stamping,
Dianne

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Dianne we missed you. Don't you and your daughter/granddaughter look spiffy for elegant night. Love your dresses. The cruise must have been awesome (it would have been for me, I know for sure). Love the card and so glad we will be able to see you this weekend. I've been sick for 2 days with a reched cold (haven't had one in at least 4 years), and it has been taking it toll on me -- so say a prayer for me to start feeling better before Friday.
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers coming your way....they always help. I'm sitting here making a mental list of all I need to pack for this weekend...I better get busy.

    ReplyDelete