Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Home and Finally Back to the Blog

Hi all. I'm back from vacation and getting things caught up...Now I need another vacation.
The cruise was very nice. The weather was beautiful and most of all I got to spend many many hours with my daughter Theresa, son-in-law Aaron, grand daughter Emma and Aaron's mom and my friend LuAnn. We had some great adventures, including being late back to the ship in Cozemel. The ships horn had been blowing a few times before we all were safely aboard. Whew......what a workout getting back to the ship.

Tuesday was my Deck the Halls Christmas card class. We had a wonderful time and the cards all turned out beautiful.
My next class is Tuesday, October 19th. It's my regular 3rd Tuesday of the month card class. We will be making 4 cards/envelopes and a 3D project. Please RSVP by Monday if you want to attend. Class times are 1:30 and  6:30pm. Please bring your own scissors and adhesive.
Hope to hear from you and till the next post....happy stamping,
Dianne

1 comment:

  1. so glad you made it back safe and sound -- see you in a couple of weeks (get that costume made!).
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete