Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm Home!!!

I'm finally home. Now to catch up on all the things that I need to do.....But where do I start. Laundry...cleaning.....inside or out...such decisions?????
Anyway one thing I do want to do is get ready for this months 3rd Tuesday of the month card class..
It is November 16th at 1:30 pm and 6:30 pm. Just RSVP by Monday morning, Nov.15th if you plan to attend. This is one of the projects we will be doing. I saw this on the table of samples at Ronda's last scrapbook weekend and I loved it. So I coped it and now you can make it at class. It's a cute Thanksgiving basket.
Well I think while the laundry is in the washer I get outside and do some work in one of the flower beds.
Till the next post...............HAPPY STAMPING................Dianne

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it home safe Dianne!! Hope you enjoyed the vacation (looked like you did!!). We just finished week 1 and it seems like it has been a month already. We have done so much in 7 days that I am taking the day off tomorrow. I love your turkey and you did a great job CASEing this.
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete