Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kind and wonderful friends

This has been a very challenging week. I just would like to thank everyone for their kind words of comfort, cards I received and  beautiful flowers I received from friends Margie and Lisa. And a big THANK-YOU to Brenda my BFF for all your support. Your hugs and keeping me company this past week. It's so hard lossing a wonderful friend after over 25 years of  friendship.  Tomorrow I will be leaving for a vacation with my daughter Theresa, her husband Aaron grand daughter Emma and Aaron's Mom, Luann. I'll be sure to send some pictures.
Check out the colors in the bouquet...daffodil delight, cajun craze, more mustard, pink pirouette and garden green. That may make a nice card color combo....What do you think?
Till my next posting...Happy stamping...Dianne

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Dianne for you loss and the pain you are going through. There really is nothing I can say to help you through this, as grieving is so personal. I can tell you from personal experience that it takes a lot of time and prayer. It's really a blessing you are going on your cruise so you have something else on your mind. Be safe and have fun. See you when you get back.
    Big hugs and much love,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete