Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2nd Day of Vacation

I'm going to try again to upload a pic, if it doesn't work....down to mcDonald's I'll go and try from there.
Partly cloudy, a little chill in the air and pretty windy. But what a beautiful view I have as I write this. Sitting at the table and looking out at the lake. What more could I ask for?
I want to dig into my stamping stuff today....I'm getting the ichy feeling from being away from my stamin' room too long....
Yeah....it worked today....Until next time......Happy stamping....Dianne

1 comment:

  1. Well you better get your long johns out because it is suppose to be in the 50s later this week (Thursday??). But I guess it is no different than going camping Memorial Day weekend, when it gets down in the 30s (yah, that has happened to me many times). The water looks inviting!

    ReplyDelete