Friday, September 24, 2010

A place to find love and joy and over all warm feelings.

Yesterday I lost a VERY dear friend. She was only 63 years old. We both thought we had so much more time to enjoy each others friendship. But that wasn't to be. So on this very sad day I needed to find a bit of comfort so instead of the dishes and the laundry and the daily things we must attend to, it is this room my heart brought me to for comfort and love if only for a bit of time. Making a card or even looking at all the beautiful cards and scrapbook pages is helping. And from over my shoulder I heard my little Monty, he had come to help me today. Happy Stamping.....Dianne
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dianne, I am so sorry. Most of my "friends" are like family to me, so I'm sure your's was also. Monty looks like he know exactly how you feel. Maybe you should make a little memory book of your friend?
    Big Hugs to you!!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete