Friday, September 10, 2010

Getting Easier


Good morning everyone. Another lesson from my BFF Brenda on blogging and here I go posting another blog. I have been busy getting ready for a little vacation with my one and only and I can't wait. But that's another story completely. So on with the stampn' news. I have been scurring around like a squirrel gathering nuts to make away from home project kits for myself. I can't be away from stamping too long before I break out in a sweat and think....where has all the happiness gone??? So needless to say I will again have too many bags and boxes to pack for vacation and I can just hear it now....."We're only going away for a week dear...not all fall!!!! Oh well, some things just never change, just the things I pack in my bags. Here's my card for the day.  I created this one for the RubberQueen meeting this month. Hope you like it. I'll be back soon and until then, Happy Stamping
Dianne

2 comments:

  1. This card was my favorite!! I loved it. It's even on my blog this morning. I love your blog, and I'm so excited you are venturing into this!
    Love you,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Brenda -- 2 posts already!! Good for you, and about time. You do a marvelous job and I have to agree with Ronda about your card. It stuck right out from the group and would have voted for it if I hadn't of voted for myself. (I have to vote for myself so I at least get one vote - LOL). It took a lot of time putting that baby together for swaps. I've got you on my list now, so you better update often.
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete