Saturday, September 11, 2010

3rd Tuesday of the month card class

Hi there on this rainy Saturday. It's once again to RSVP for Tuesday's card class on September 21st. Due to a doctors appt. there will only be the 6:30pm class this month.
We will be making 4 cards/envelopes and a 3D project. The cost of the class is $10.00. As always please bring your own scissors and adhesive. RSVP by email to diannedemery@aol.com by Monday, September 20th so I will have time to prepare for class.
Above are two of the cards we will be doing in class. One is the creation of Kathi Rowell(fall card) and the other is created by Diana Jopple(Santa). These were swaps from the RubberQueen meeting this month and I couldn't wait to share them with you at class.
Hope my email if full of RSVP's.
Until the next time.................Happy stamping
Dianne

1 comment:

  1. I loved both of these cards also (and my daughter picked up Kathi's card right away yesterday saying she really liked). For some reason I can't find Diana's card (must be another of my "dah" moments). Your guests will love both of these, as the pictures don't do them justice.
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete